I am so fortunate to have good friends. What was supposed to be a girls night out the other night turned into a baby shower for Braden. Tammy my friend had a pizza party / shower and it was super fun! Braden got spoiled, spoiled, spoiled!!!!!! So many of my friends were there and it was great to visit. Braden had his best friend Hazel there too! I was so embarrassed because we received so many presents but I also feel so appreciative for all the support and excitement my friends have for Rand, Jake and I.
Braden was pretty tuckered out at the end of it all but he helped mom out by holding her pizza on the way home.

Presents, presents, presents! Spoiled, Spoiled, Spoiled!

Jake took this picture because he thought the Elmo plates and sippy cups were the best present. Jake is becoming quite the photographer these days! Just wish he had another subject to practice on!
3 comments:
So fun! Wish we could have been there! Like I said in my message, I think Braden looks a lot like Rand's baby picture in that picture of him in the car seat.
You are very beautiful and skinny in that picture.
Sorry I couldn't be there... I had to drive from St.George & back that same day & the gorge does not agree with me @ all, I was miserable! Looks like it was fun, I'm sad i missed out.
Post a Comment