Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Justin and Angie's Visit!

Our cousins Justin and Angie came down for a construction show in Las Vegas and stayed with us a few nights. We had so much fun we love to hang out with them and their kids are adorable.

Rand's favorite place to eat in the whole world is In & Out so every time we go to Vegas the question of where to eat for lunch is already answered. The kids indulged in his delight and were getting into the spirit of In & Out with their cool hats. Braden did not enjoy his very much but was quite the good sport.


The construction expo was great for the kids! The exhibits were all kid friendly and Jake and his cousin Easton climbed on every one. It is amazing to me how big machinery can be. I think this scoop could scoop up more then just these three kids!

I can't believe we all fit in a scoop! To bad the guy taking this picture did it in black and white! Man oh man technology challenged for sure! (I actually think it was me who accidentally changed it to black and white).


This sign struck me funny. 8,000.00 a month is not exactly the kind of deal I am used to!


Little Braden finished the show sound asleep! Jake made sure he had his CAT hat with him at all times just like a big brother should. Braden is such a trooper and an excellent traveler.

5 comments:

Lisa Rene said...

Ok, you're on my list. I didn't know you were living in Mesquite. How is that?

Cluff Family said...

Hey Rand and Shem,
It was good to run into you guys the other day! It was fun to see your cute family. We really need to get together it has been too long! Keep in touch! Fun Blog!
Monica and Jeff

M.S. said...

Shem--I just wanted to say hello and say how cute your boys are. I linked over from Ali's blog. (I'm proud she is blogging too!) Stop by our blog anytime.
-Melissa

Colten and Megan said...

Hey long time no hear or see. Sorry we don't take advantage of you living so close and going to see you all the time. I guess we are just keeping too busy. Are you guys going to be in Enterprise when Lara is here next week? Hope to see you and your boys soon.

Ashlee said...

Cute New Blog Shem!! Hey we are going to Vegas on Mon. April 21 until Thurs. We wanted to stop by or something! Sound Good? Anyway, talk to you later!!