This entry went weird, the comments are here but I had to repost the blog entry. So just ignore this crazy thing. But thanks for the comments before it went crazy!
Hey Shem and Rand, We need to get together! The Cluffs could use a little fun right now! That's if we could get Jeff to stop working for 5 minutes. I love the blog! It's been fun to catch up with you guys! Keep in touch! Jeff and Mo
5 comments:
Your kids are so darling. You guys have so much fun together - I just can't even believe it.
I love Rand's backflip. Apparently men use that a lot to impress women because Bo used that one to impress me as well... we are suckers I guess...
Hey Shem and Rand,
We need to get together! The Cluffs could use a little fun right now! That's if we could get Jeff to stop working for 5 minutes. I love the blog! It's been fun to catch up with you guys! Keep in touch!
Jeff and Mo
I want to go to Zions this summer...Maybe ya'll can meet us there. Ethan would love to see his new best friend. :)
Looks like summer is lots of fun for the Brackens! Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from Shemri.
Love your pictures! We love the emerald pools trail too. Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment