
So much has happened in the last two weeks and I have so much to update. Easter came and went and we were so sad to see all of our family leave but we were so excited to get our next round of company. One of my good friends from high school came to town with her beautiful children, Eliza and Ethan. We had a great time visiting with them and even got to take the boys (Jake and Ethan) on a very special mom / son date. We loaded the two boys in the car leaving Eliza and Braden with Rand (what a good guy) and headed to Las Vegas! We visited the M & M store and went to the Excalibur show. Jake has been a few times already but loved every minute of it. It is his favorite, but then again how could knights on horses jousting in an arena with dragons and yummy food not excite a 5 yr old. Jake has had a small infatuation with knights since he was very little. He used to tell us stories about evil dragon when he could barely talk!
Jake took a picture of me so I grabbed the closest thing I could find which happened to be an apron that said, "I'm hot".
This was Jake's favorite knight (The Prince of Spain) he was very tough with a sword and very cute I might add. :)
Jake and Braden love their new tramp, so does Rand!
3 comments:
How Fun! I really need to do the mother/son date. Jed has always wanted to go to the Excalibur jousting show. Looks like a fun date!
Love these pictures-looks like you had fun! We've seen the Excalibur show a few times, but I'm sure it was especially fun for your boys!
Fun trip! I love the play-by-play of Jake getting in the ocean.
I am really excited for your mom & Delon! I love the Hardy's (& your fam) & they're a perfect match.
Post a Comment