The judge (his name was Rand), he was a very serious man but I saw him crack a few uncontrolled smiles every now and again when looking at my boys!

Our adoption worker Katherine and our awesome lawyer!


Nana spent the week with us getting ready for the big day. Jake had just passed through a rebellious stage as you can see from his red, blue and green hair, I am glad it came at five and not at 15! (I can hope, right?)

We also got the opportunity of having our family sealed in the temple on Saturday. We had our friends and family there to support us and Braden was so adorable in the temple, laughing the whole time!



Shannon one of my very best friends loaded up her kids and drove for eight hours against my will to come for the day, she is crazy but I love her to death!
13 comments:
Congratulations! Sounds like a very special day at the temple.
Your family is beautiful!
Congratulations!!! That is exciting. Your family is adorable. Maybe one day while traveling to Utah I will be able to see cute little Braden.
I was so happy to read this post today. I have been waiting since the 31st. Hoping that all went well. Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Sorry we won't be closer -- but that is just the way things work out.
We look forward to all of your posts always interested to see what we might anticiapte next -- after all don't we share the same son?!?! :)
Melinda
Hi. We are so happy for you guys! Just thought we'd sneek a peek at your blog and congratulate you! What a great family.
Shem, I love your blogs. Remind me to get those pictures for you at the Temple when you get back.
I love the picture of the 4 of you at the temple, all the expressions and Jake's "hang loose" hands... He is so darn cute and he gets to teach his little brother everything - good luck that!
We are so happy for you and love your family so much!
Tam
What a wonderful week you've had. We're so happy for you!
Tige & Julie
Shem congrats! I am so excited for you. I love looking at pictures of your fam and remembering the good ol' days. You still have a smile that just captures everyones heart.
That is so awesome! You know... Jake looks like you, but I think Braden looks like Rand. It was meant to be! :)
Shem, I am so happy for you and your family, and what a beautiful family it is! Would love to see you all!!
We are so happy for you, Rand and Jake. What a great family Braden gets to be a part of.
yeah!!! we had no idea! Sooo happy for you!
melinda & jeff
What a wonderful feeling to be together forever. Congratulations!
Post a Comment