Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Extravaganza!

Thanksgiving was great and I had many things to be thankful for! We had so much fun this year and I was especially happy to be feeling better! Thank you to Charlene for letting us all hang out for so long. Let me show you our whirlwind holiday!!!!!!!

Thanksgiving always starts with the tradition of eating the the big dead bird.... This was by far Braden's favorite part!

Then there was fun and games to be had.. fun for all but especially Lee!
Lee just happened to be a ping pong champion in his younger years and I don't think any of his boys have ever beat him.
He beat Rand first, I don't have a picture of ping pong but he probably beat him at pool too!

He beat Paul next...

Then he mopped up with Mikey....

Day after Thanksgiving brought with it a little target shooting and a run up to the Enterprise Reservoir.


While at the reservoir a little brotherly competition or what I refer to as "showing off" became a welcome sport! Crazy Rand, Colten and Mikey!



Most of all we just loved being with friends and family!



Wow! That was long.... The End... LITERALLY!

2 comments:

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

That is way more than we did. You are glad you went with them!

Unknown said...

Can I just say how amazing you guys are! It is wonderful to see how much fun you are having. I also love the pictures of your precious little Jesse. That was an amazing story. I hope all is well with you. Give me a call sometime.
Love Melissa