Next we moved on to a party with my Dad and Cherri! We got to see the jolly fat man and the kids were in the nativity play. Here are a few pics.....
Mom's party came next, we did everything from making Gingerbread houses to reading stories to participating in an auction of all of Grandma's paintings. Another great time.
Making Gingerbread Houses!
Jake's house turned into a Ford150 like his dad!
Two more parties to go........Stay tuned, I will post them later to keep this from being so long! All this and I haven't even got to Christmas!



6 comments:
I am just catching up and read a bunch of posts I hadn't seen yet. The one with Jake's picture is so sweet. I just love that boy. We love your family so much. Your Christmas looks fun. I love the paparazzi shot!
Jill LEwis
I miss your family. Looking at these pictures brings back so many memories. Tell you mother Hi for me and I miss her.
Shemri,
I found you through Marissa's blog! Isn't the blogosphere tiny?? I remember the good ole Cedar days visiting you at The Village and convicing everyone (including me) that Marissa's name was Merg.
You have a beautiful family. So sorry to hear about your little one! Have a great New Year :)
http://leannand4more.blogspot.com/
Shemri,
Here is my blog website. Cindy started one as well. Here is her's.
http://www.rasboysnme.blogspot.com/
Not quite sure how to get it to everyone. But your the pro.
Love,
LeAnn
Good to see all of your holiday fun! love Cindy
Dear Shem,
I love reading and watching your blog! Helps me keep in touch, and stay close in a blog sort of way.
Love Aunt Caren
Post a Comment