Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dedicated to the one I love.......

Was this a cheesy 50's song.... I think it was?????
Rand and I just celebrated 10 years of wedding bliss, YAHOO! How do you celebrate wedding bliss you might ask? If you are us... you hop a flight to San Francisco. As a side note I must add that after 10 years of marriage I still think my hubby is super fantastic! I feel lucky to have my best friend come in male form with the title of "husband"! But enough of this ooey-gooey stuff, here is how our three days in San Fran went down!!!!

Came up from the subway to enjoy a demonstration of protesters that ignited my "stand up for what you believe in" spirit but Rand would not let me join in!

Found this quaint little diner that was so good we ate there three times! Sourdough french toast to die for!

Marveled at the Golden Gate Bridge!

Rode the ferry to Alcatraz! Saw beautiful sailboats on the way. Alcatraz was wicked freaky but I loved it. Took the audio tour, sat in a cell....(tourist at our best)!



Watched the play Wicked at the Orpheum Theatre! Fantastic I might add, even Rand loved it!

Stayed in the Omni Hotel..Beautiful!

We tried to fit in as much as we could so we saw trolley cars, went to the San Francisco Giant vs Mets game, walked the Pier and enjoyed nightly strolls. What a great way to spend the weekend!



11 comments:

.mel. said...

Ahhh, Wicked!! My FAV. LOVE it! One of these days I'll get Dave to take me... If Rand liked it, maybe he can convice him! ;) Looks like you had fun. Jealous.

Riss said...

Congratulations on 10 years! I thought about you on that day but my mind doesn't work and I forgot to call.

tsroybal said...

Wow, 10 years. I can't believe its been that long already. I'm so glad you had fun in San Fran.

Unknown said...

FUN!!! I am jealous! 'Glad you had fun. Congrats on 10 years of weddin' bliss!! We love you guys! Next time we'll plan better, and we can sit and eat hotdogs... and analyze all the weirdos at the game together! Date? HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to 2 of our favorite married people! (PS, is Rice o Roni really "the San Francisco treat?") That's been weighing on my mind. Love SHAN

Me and The Boys said...

oh man...that looks like so much fun...our 10 year is in September and I am trying to convince Jed to take me to San Diego..I would love to see Wicked...it's a little difficult to convince Jed to go to a play let alone leave Etown..oh...and I do my pic collages on picasa...you can download it for free..

Julie said...

I've never been to SF. Looks like a fabulous trip. So fun to get away. Happy Anniversary.

Heather said...

Happy 10 Years! You guys are fabulous. Glad you had a great time in San Francisco. It's a great city.

The Christians said...

fun! I love San Fran and the two times I went there I never went to alcatrez, I would love to.

Unknown said...

I love reading your posts! You are too cute. Your boys are darling and getting so big! Looks like a whole lot of fun had by all! :)

Mindi said...

YOu didn't tell me that is why you went! How fun, congrats on 10 years! Wicked is the best play I've ever seen, I love the music! Glad you had fun! We'll have to still plan that cruise for all of us 10 year people!

stephanie said...

Chrissy gave me your number but i lost it! i'm teaching swimming lessons this summer and she said you might be interested in putting jake in. i'm doing a few sessions so let me know and we can set something up!
my number is 346-1540