We just got home from a wonderful 3 days in San Fran but that will have to wait..
For now I must play the game of catch-up! My blog is basically my journal and my life is basically crazy. This is not a good combination because essentially this means my crazy life does not get documented for all my posterity to read. If at times I do feel inclined to update my blog it is impossible to capture all the details and my blog is still missing huge chunks... Perhaps this will directly lead my future readers (children), into thinking my life was disjointed or crazy and that at times it is possible that I might have appeared flakey! Oh wait this really might be a true depiction of my life. So all that rambling was for not! I am portraying in this blog my true self. Oh it feels good to be so centered! He He!
Let's play catch up!
Dad came for his (I think 40th birthday... I am not sure)! We had a great time! The guys got to golf and I helped Ali with the kids and her broken face! She is better now so I can start teasing her.
We had a fun birthday party (The teeth say it all, we know how to have a good white trash time)!
Grandpa loves his boys but does anyone see what is missing???? The answer is estrogen! With all of us girls you would of thought we could produce a few more little girls ourselves. We miss our Kinners, (Jaidon, Gage, Johnny and Tyler too) but our one and only girl was not here to represent.
While Grandpa wrestled with the big boys all day on the tramp, Braden and Drew took matters into their own hands and had a little wrestling match of their own.
Grandpa went home and the next weekend Braden had a little swim party with Hazey and Jake had a little party of his own with Carter and Bailey!
Does anyone else think this pool is a little to small! I think the Popsicles give the false illusion that they are actually feeling cool.
The end of the week was great because The Tam-Ran-Bo band performed downtown and even made the front page of the paper. Grandma and Grandpa Bracken plus Eryka and Trey came to show their support. Trey and Jake were more amused at acrobatics then listening to music but what can you expect from a bunch of 6 yr olds.
4 comments:
Thanks for remembering Kinners! She will have quite a time with all the boys.
Thanks for sharing a part of your busy life! It's fun to see what's going on down there.
Is Rand in a band? I am glad that I'm not the only one that gets behind on things. I find that I am not busy, but just lazy.
Thanks for the birthday text. I got it but we were in Kentucky.
Post a Comment