On the other hand I do have to say that his talents are emerging day by day. Just yesterday he perfected artistry as he colored all over his face and body with my eyeliner. (you ask where was the supervision??? It was standing beside him putting on her makeup, he is sneaky and silent). His artistic side continued to shine through as he found the lotion and an old yogurt cup in the garbage, the two mixed together provide perfect texture for finger painting all over the bathroom floor. I should not be discouraged only encouraged by his budding talents.
Just today he brought many toys, a shoe, a hat and even pulled some of the dirty laudry out of the hamper into my closet and fed all of it a picnic of chips. I really think he will love to entertain as he gets older and sharing he has got that one in the bag... there was enough chips for everyone.
Braden is resourceful and makes the most of any situation. He had decided to forgo toys and be inventive with the things around him. Dragging out the paper towels and the rope makes an excellent horse, while punching a hole in the top of the towels and putting your arm way down to the bottom provides a comfortable place to rest. In these hard economic times I should appreciate that he does not or care for "normal" toys.
At the end of his tiring day he sits on the back patio with the boys relaying all the details of his eventful day and how proud mom must be of him. You gotta love it!
12 comments:
I love your posts! They always make me smile and know I'm not the only one with a destructive child!! thank you!
That is so funny, him and Hesston could have alotta fun destroying together...thats all Hess does..
Don't you just love having a toddler around? It makes life that much more interesting! What a little cutie!
That is so precious!! I love the picture of all of your boys sitting from biggest to smallest all in a row! That is so cute!
Simply adorable!
Gotta love it.
Some days I miss that age, then I read post like yours and remember why it is that I am glad my kids are getting a little older. No, I really do love the two and three years olds and how curious they are about everything around them. Their little imaginations just take off and it is fun to watch them learn and grow.
What a cutie! I bet you stay busy.
So fun! Just imagine what he and Brandon could do together! Unlimited! When do you go on your trip!? Your boys are so cute!
I hear ya! Davis gets into everything. And to think I am adding more chaos in July.... The last photo is adorable.
I LOVE IT!!!! I re-met your aunt in Utah a few weeks ago... I was visiting at Sorenson's, and she said, "you really remind me of Shemri." What a wonderful compliment! So happy all is well at your house!
love. m
Shem, this is awesome! You crack me up. That picture of all three of the at the end is perfect. It really does look like he is trying to tell them exactly what he thinks!
Post a Comment