Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Being two is great!

Today is my birthday!

My mom made me a cake and I helped with the dishes.

All of my cousins came for the celebration, but.....


I prefer to dine alone! (It is my birthday after all!)

I loved all my presents but really got excited about this tractor, it's a Deere!

I didn't eat my dinner but I saved lots of room for cake and ice cream!

When everyone left and things got quiet... I just marveled at how fun being two is going to be!


This is my chance to tell my little Bray Man what a happy spot he is in our family. Every day I thank my Heavenly Father for answering so many years of prayer and guiding this special little guy to our family. I will be forever greatful to a family who through unselfish love blessed our family forever!

Happy Birthday Braden!

4 comments:

Riss said...

I can't believe he is 2. Has it really been that long since we hung out in Southern Utah for a few days? He is super cute.

Brain Balance Mom said...

He is so darn cute! I seriously want to hug him all day long. He fits right in with your beautiful family. I am sorry that Hazel teaches him bad things...

Mary said...

Shemri he is so cute!!! I too am glad that you were blessed with your sweet little "Bray Man". I know how much happiness my kids bring to me and I am glad that you have been blessed with your sweet boys.

tsroybal said...

Happy birthday Braden! What a special little boy you have in your family. You are so blessed.