Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blissful Happiness

After 6 years of being a mom, I finally figured it out! To keep little boys happy just let them be boys! Guns,hunting,dirt,coyotes and lizards - it all leads to one thing....

True happiness!



After 10 1/2 years of marriage...I finally figured it out! Just have cute little boys and dad will be happy for ever... he has little hunting, fishing and golfing buddies for life!


Where does this leave me???
I figured me out a long time ago....
Just give me chocolate and I will say yes to almost anything.

4 comments:

Paul & Kaytie said...

Shemri you are hilarious. I think I have to agree with you, just give me some chocolate and I will do just about anything.

Mary said...

You are too cute!!! I am glad that you have it all figured out. Can you help me figure out my girls now? Sometimes I wish that I had all boys, they seem easier to please. I do have to agree with the chocolate though, it is every girls best friend.

Riss said...

Chocolate is the answer to anything. When mom's happy everyone is happy.

Julie said...

So true. Yucky boy stuff to make the boys happy and chocolate for us. Sounds perfect.

Every year when they go on the father's and son's campout, you'll have to treat yourself to a spa weekend with the works!