It's all about relaxing.... don't I looked relaxed????

Well at least Jakey does!

It's about riding trains with my cousins! They think they are much to old for the "choo choo"!

It's marvelling about trains because that's what I think about all day long! (He was awe-struck).

It's about searching for height when my legs seem a little short!

It's knowing that one day my dream of going on the roller coaster will become reality.

When your two...you just don't know why people get on scary rides and then put their arms in the air, when all you can think is, "daddy out"!

Lagoons about people watching and taking a minute just to rest my legs and think about how many snow cones I can eat in one day!

But most of all.. Lagoon is about the rides! The freedom of a drive through the park with just my big brother.

Alone is not too bad either.... A hand on the wheel and one on the bell, what a great life.....what a great day at Lagoon.
7 comments:
How fun! Still going going going? Wish we could go to Lagoon! I like the people watching picture! too cute!
I'm glad Rand lets him ride the rides. The last time we went Scott wouldn't let Easton near them without an adult and he wouldn't go and I was very pregnant with Abbie.
How fun. He is so cute too. I love the expressions on his face. He is a cute kid!! It looks like you had a blast.
I miss Lagoon. I have promised my kids that next summer we will all go as a family. Braden is very cute, I love his facial expressions.
He's adorable!
Good times at Lagoon! Your boys are getting so big! How fun!
Good times! We miss your boys!! So, I just had a flashback of the white roller coaster ride we had that I had to get off, repent for my potty mouth and then change my pants (oh and I lost $14). Gotta love Lagoon! Call me when you wake up from your big nap you need from all of your fun! SHAN
Post a Comment