This little story is how it all began....Time Share Presentations! Over the years Rand and I have received free vacations, free food, free entertainment and lots of stories to tell just by attending Time Share Presentations. This was very fun when we were dirt poor and we made up stories of Rand being a big wig business man or doctor and then we would simply say, "not interested" and walk down the street to where our old clunker was hidden. Now here in lies the moral dilemma...this was all in fun but I reckon a little dishonest. We all live and learn right?
I thought our days of time share were done but I was wrong! A couple of weeks ago we headed up to Park City just for some fun cool weather when what in the world happened but a "time share"opportunity. We were invited to come and stay 2 nights in a 5 star resort with 50 bucks to use at a restaurant. We laughed as we thought about old memories and then thought, "what the hec", let's do it! So in the last couple of weeks I have had my fill of Park City with our second trip being almost free! This time we were much more honest and just simply said no thank you! It feels good to know we have learned from the past and continue to progress forward or at least a little kitty corner!
We love vacation because....
Strawberry milk and Reeses Puffs Cereal for breakfast - in the living room I might add!

Hot tub in the morning!

Swimming with dad all afternoon!

Alpine Slides....For those of you who have not been to Park City for a while they now have ziplines, Alpine Coasters (Colton and Jake rode this 7 times), Slides and more! Super FUN!



We love cousin Colton and we are so glad he got to come!

Parks of all different sorts of musical instrumnets, Mical and Rand thought they were the band, I personally thought Jake was the muscian to beat.


Hanging out in the beautiful mountains makes any vacation great!
5 comments:
Wow, I forgot how much fun Park City is. That is hilarious about your time share outings. And I love your new hair cut.
Oh, I love it! Seriously, we've attended time share presentations just for the prizes too!
Super fun! Your hair looks good. How do stay so skinny eating those $50 meals? I must know the secret because working out is for the birds!
Tell me your secret for looking so good.
Been there done that. Tim and I were nieve in the beginning of marriage as well and did that. Sounds so familiar, but I have been to Park city alot and have no idea where you are at. Share in the joy of all the fun you had and where its at.
Post a Comment