Friday, November 20, 2009

You say it's your birthday.....

Like two weeks ago! (sorry) November 7th came and went and even though it is now the 20th I did not forget!
Happy Birthday Rand!
Each year my hubby gets more distinguished looking and though he keeps getting older we have one huge problem. He is never going to catch up to me. The thought (of being a little bit older than my husband) makes me look to the future. There are good things and bad. I will probably be a little more wrinkly than him, probably enter a rest home before him and forget who I am before him. On the other hand until I get "all old" I will look on the bright side. I will continue to hold on to the theory that with age comes wisdom and that will always make me a little more wise than my sweet young sugar daddy! (what a loving term)!

A few reasons why I love my husband:

He is an excellent daddy! (Thanks Jamie for the photo)

He is not afraid of a little public affection!

He likes me even though I am a wee bit weird and when I make this face a wee bit unattractive.

I mean come on.......what's not to love?

5 comments:

Mical and Diana said...

Love the black and white pic. Those Bracken boys sure are good-looking.

Julie said...

I'm also older than Tige and he reminds me that I'm old all the time. Happy bday Rand. Hope is was a great day. The picture with the boys is priceless.

Unknown said...

It's so great to have great men as husbands! We are lucky!

Riss said...

Happy birthday Rand! I even thought about it on the 7th which reminds me that I need to tell my husband happy birthday. At least you are only a "little" bit older than Rand instead of "a lot" older. I think the crow I've had to eat byt saying never to things so many times has made me fat. That is was I'm blaming it on. The high-calorie crow. That's my story. I totally forgot that you used to say, "I like Tuff and he likes you." Can you imagine what your life would be like?

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Sparticus! We love you! Love SHAN