Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How much can you fit in??

The last few weeks have been absolutley fantastic fun and crazy busy all at the same time! Some people countdown the twelve days of Christmas we have been counting down the twelve events of the holiday season.

Event one: Take kids to an air show, make sure everyone brings ear plugs next year. CHECK

Little Boys and Dreams = Priceless!


Event two: Invite The Threets, The Christians and Grandpa and Grandma Gressmen to a pre-Thanksgiving weekend. Make sure boys cry when grandpa leaves! CHECK


Event Three: Throw a quick birthday celebration for Jaidon who only turns 16 once! CHECK


Event Four: Travel to Price to enjoy an amazing Thanksgiving with Nana Jean, Grandpa DeLon and siblings. Make sure you bring snow next year "dirt hill" sledding not such a clean sport! CHECK



Event five: Come home to regroup have a nap and do laundry before next adventure! CHECK


Event six: Gather one grandma, two children, one husband and head to the happiest place on Earth! CHECK



Event seven: Start with a healthy breakfast at IHOP so you can feed them churros for lunch and dinner! CHECK


Event eight: Dress them in cute matching shirts for no other purpose than you always wanted two kids to do that with! CHECK


Event nine: Watch the Parade at night and during the day because your kids will love it equally both times! Always bring a grandma that agrees that chocolate is a staple food too! CHECK




Event ten: Reassure children that when wearing 3D glasses things are not really attacking you! On that note contine to reassure Braden that one day he will be tall enough to ride the bumper cars. CHECK



Event eleven: Let children play with TNT which will produce huge smiles and make sure to get to the Jedi Training early so that child will be chosen to fight DARTH VADER! CHECK





Event twelve: Watch the Aladdin show in California Adventure so that children may have an afternoon nap! CHECK


WHEW! Off to Texas and get ready for Christmas!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, Shan says: Oh man! What a whirlwind of fun! I miss ya-especially because I would've been awake to enjoy Alladin with you! Oh so jealous. Yes, Braden, one day you will be tall enough to do alot of things!! Have fun in Texas! Call me and report. Love you!!!! SHAN

Shelly said...

Your blog posts are so fun to read!!! You should write a book. I would totally read it!

Ian and Lara said...

Talk about skinny and hot! You look great Shem! You guys have so much fun! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Karen said...

Wow! Are you guys ever home? I guess you were there long enough to have a nap huh? :) I'm glad you guys are enjoying life!

tsroybal said...

What an adventurous family. You always no how to have fun. I love reading your blog and seeing everyone. Your blog is great fun.

Riss said...

What will you do in Texas? I hear everything is bigger there. Hope to catch up with you soon. I read the letters and can't for the life of me remember who any of the people are I wrote about. It's true- the mind starts to go in your 30s.