This little girl grew up and had two little boys that she adored.... she dug within herself pulled out the tom boy that was there years ago and began her adventurous life to the mom of two boys. She started with small things like sports and hunting but soon perfected her ninja and spy skills as well. She and her husband took her boys 4 wheeling, hiking, camping and all sorts of things where testosterone was needed. This now grown up girl found herself happy with no complaints. Contentment was her daily peace but the Lord saw it fit to bless her even more.
The day arrived when the little girl of her dreams became a reality, a blessing that was not expected, but so eagerly anticipated.
Introducing our newest addition,
Layla Rene' Bracken
Born April 28, 2010
weighing in at 8lb 2oz
A perfect little sister for Jakey and Bray Man!
Story soon to follow!
34 comments:
She is such a beautiful baby! I've been anxious for a picture. We're so thrilled for your family! Please let me know when I can baby sit!
Oh my goodness Shemri! She is beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!!!
Wahoo! We are so happy for you! She is a darling, beautiful perfect little girl. We can't wait see her in person.
So, so cute!!!! I've known for awhile from grandma but was waiting to hear from you! I and happy for you!!!!!!
She's perfect! I'm so happy for you guys! :)
We love that there is another little darling girl in the family. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her!
So glad that she has finally arrived. She is a perfect addition to your family. Congrats!
Payton & Jennifer Hughes
Shemri, this is such a beautiful announcement and she is such a beautiful addition to your family. Congrats! I can't wait for you to post the story!
Oh Wow! I am speechless. She is beautiful. Congratulations!!!
congratulations... she's precious! and what a lucky family she has been blessed with :)
Words can not even express how beautiful she is!!!! I'm excited to hear the story, I just wish I would have known earlier and I would have sent something!! Love you, please give her a kiss from me!!
Yay! I was hoping you would post a picture soon. I am happier for you than I can ever express. So excited to meet her and hear all the details!
From one "girly girl" to another...(with a little tom boy hidden down deep)...there is nothing sweeter than a tiny bundle of pink to frill up the place! Congratulations to your darling family..Layla is beautiful!
That is awesome! I am so happy for you guys! love ya xo
I'm SO happy for you! She is gorgeous!!! Enjoy the sweetness - it won't go away.
I've been waiting & waiting to hear that she was here!! She's darling!! congrats you guys!
Oh my gosh! I had no idea! I can't wait for the story and I'm so excited for you! Yeah! Hmmmm....I'm thinking I need to get on the ball and make you a gift of some girly bows and bracelets...yeah! Can't wait to see and hear more! Congrats!
Shem, she is beautiful! We are so happy for your family and can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations... I am so happy for you guys you are the best parent's. Now those 2 boys will adore her!!! She is LUCKY to have you guys!!!
She is so cute! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Congrats!! I had heard a rumor that it might happen and am so excited that it worked out. She is adorable.
She is gorgeous!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see her in person. There is no one that deserves this more than your family too!! I am so happy for you.
She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear the story.
CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!
We're so glad everything worked out the way it did. Congrats. We can't wait to see her!
I heard the news from Tammy but haven't heard the whole story yet. I am sooooooo happy for you. She is abolutley beautiful! Congratulations and I love her name.
I'm tickled pink for you--literally. Congrats. I just hope that Rand can handle being wrapped around her pinky. Little girls have a way of changing a man.
I am so excited for your family!!! It's nice to get a little estrogen in the bunch. I'm sure she'll have them all wrapped around her little fingers in no time. Congrats!! Can't wait to see her in person.
I had no idea! What a wonderful surprise. She will be so girlified and you will LOVE it! Congratulations to you and your family!!
I got so choked up reading this and I've even met her. She is so beautiful and I am most grateful that you and Rand finally have peace after so many years of trying. We love you all tons!!!
Congrats Rand and Shemri! She is adorable and I can't think of anyone more deserving of a sweet little girl than you guys. So happy for you!
She is so beautiful!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys-you are such an awesome MOM!
How wonderful! We're so excited for you. Having a little girl in our family has been SO FUN! Can't wait to hear the story. (Just 7 more weeks and we'll have 2 boys and one girl too! We need to get together.)
WOW!!! Yeah for you!!! I am so happy! She is absolutly beautiful, what an amazing blessing for you and your family! Can't wait for the whole story!
love you all, melinda
Post a Comment