Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crazy Brady!!

They say when a child hits the terrible two's you just hang on and keep hanging on until you want to scream and let go. My problem is that BrayMan never really hit the terrible twos! Well, maybe he did and because he was the baby we thought everything he did was absolutely adorable.

The terrible "two and three quarters" however is a different story! "He is now the "middle" child, the child who needs therapy when they grow up just for being middle"ish". They say middle children don't get noticed but I am not going to believe that for a second. He is making his presence known daily. I hate to admit it but I still think everything he does is adorable. It just becomes adorable a little later on... when I am looking at the pictures, and not so cute when I am cleaning up one mess after the other. This is just one of his latest and greatest. (The 50 other events were picture worthy, however, the cuteness of those events came later...much later).

Do you think messes are premeditated or does the plot thicken as the exploration begins?


Even though most of his day is spent creating havoc from place to place, I am so happy he shares his caring side from time to time. He recently accompanied Layla and I to the Dr. where he witnessed Layla getting a few pokes. 250 questions later his curiosity was satisfied and he had come to terms with the idea that shots were indeed helpful. Not just a painful torture device to make his "baby sister" cry. He raided my band aids and this is what I found....

*Sick little animals being transported by dump truck.
*One pile of bandaid wrappers.

*One syringe-

*One adorable little boy with a bruised nose being the best little "caretaker" in the world!

*How could you not think this 2 yr old is the most adorable kid ever?

3 comments:

Rosalyn said...

Davis never really got into things like that, but my little Hannah is going to be different. The picutres are adorable! I tried to watch the video, but it said I wasn't invited to. :)

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh!! He is so funny!! How could you ever get upset with that little guy? He is so cute!!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Shem, I was a little behind and it was way fun getting caught up. We had a blast on Saturday, thanks!!!! You guys are the best.