Monday, November 29, 2010

Once Upon a time...

There was a beautiful little princess!  



She had so many people who loved her, these are just a few.


She had many grandma's and grandpa's and even more than you see here!






She went with all of them to this beautiful Temple.
She became part of a family for Eternity.


This mommy was happy beyond belief!


This Daddy then gave her a beautiful blessing!


She was happy and absolutely beautiful!  Everyone knew that Heavenly Father had a Hand in this.  It was a special day.

This family then prayed that she would live.....

Happily Ever After!

The End

11 comments:

Jamie W said...

Best ever! So so happy for you.

Unknown said...

Awww..So Special! So happy for you guys!
(So sorry for the fit I was throwing last time I talked to you...haha. I'm good now...I'm a thankful person I promise!)

The Christians said...

Yeah, and we do love her so much!

Heather said...

Congratulations to all of you. What a special day! You are fabulous.

Riss said...

YEAH! Have fun with your little girl!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you guys! It makes me so full of joy to see such a wonderful family receive the best blessing of a beautiful little girl. She is lucky to have you guys! Btw, thanks for the nice complements, but you should see me in real life. :)

JustUs said...

I'm so touched by you and your family. My heart is overjoyed that these sweet special spirits are all finally where they belong. Thank you for sharing your treasure with us...

Karen said...

What a beautiful story. SOOOO happy for you guys! Thanks for the reminder that things don't always work out for us the way we want them to, but He has a plan for us that usually ends up being better than our plan. You guys are such a cute family!

Heather said...

Shemri..just saw your comment on my blog. Samuel drinks 2 oz of apple juice every day to help him with his digestion. Doctor's orders. You know me, I kind of follow the doctor's orders. Let me know if you have more questions!

anderson said...

I love it! She is so beautiful like a little angel! We miss seeing all of you. I need to update my blog someday real soon too! Love ya

Beaner said...

That is awesome! Congrats!