Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thank you.....

Clark County School District.  

The month of November has been fantastic.  We have only had one week with five days of school.  The other 3 weeks have given us either 1 or 2 days off and we don't even know why.  Who really needs an explanation, I don't, do you?  All I know it that when Jake doesn't have school and Rand is post call we are getting out of town.

Out of town, to one of the most beautiful National Parks in the United States.  I've decided that Mesquite is a most treasured place to live.  It has so much to offer in just 1- 2 hrs in any direction so even though you have to leave Mesquite to find the treasure, every good treasure map has a place to start and Mesquite is a great place to start.  

Why is it  that people travel from around the world to see this National Park and I still think the greatest scenery are these 3 kiddos?


This little girl is hurting for love can't you see it?
  I fear she will never date because her two brothers will definitely be too over protective.

When you have kids that are 5 1/2 years apart you worry that they won't have anything in common, you soon find out that they do.  Jake thinks he is the King of the World and Braden thinks Jake is the King of the World too!

 I have no idea where my boys get their confidence from???  Oh ya, the guy flexing his big guns thinks he is the King of the World too!

It's not often that this cutie patootie is seen in such a natural state but she had her headband ripped off and the flower eaten in the first 10 minutes of the hike.  

She is going to be a natural kind of girl I am thinking.



Our lifestyle is on the go that's for sure and I often wonder if my kids ever get tired?  
I think tired kids are a sign of a great day!  

My kids had the greatest day ever!


I am pretty sure this seatbelt contraption would not keep my little Jakey safe in the case of an accident, but it made for a funny picture don't you think?

I actually think it is a novel idea, who likes their head to bop while trying to sleep?

I will have you know that we did pull over and remedy this dangerous seatbelt neck guard thingy.
Another great day with the family!

2 comments:

NatPalmer said...

I like Layla's tiny Columbia jacket! I think my girl might have trouble dating with 2 older brothers too. :)

Karen said...

That picture of Jake with his seatbelt made me about die laughing! You're right! Who likes their head bopping around? So funny!