Friday, February 25, 2011

Apologies to Nana!

Hi, I am  Miss Layla, some people call me Lulu, I answer to either.  My Nana got after my mom the other day because she forgot to tell her I can walk now.  So I decided to make an entire blog entry just about me.  (For anyone else she forgot to tell too!)

 I am pretty old now 9 months to be exact, I can do about anything I want.  People try to stop me from tearing things apart but I just wait until they are not looking and give it another go.  I am cute which really is to my benefit  - my mom is a huge push over just because I am cute!

Nana -  these are some of the things I like now!  

I love my sippy cup but only with water not a huge fan of juice yet! 


I love the dishwasher, try to really get into it at least once a day, it's just so fascinating!
 

I love toothbrushes (hygiene is very important you know), it doesn't matter who's toothbrush, just any old one will do!  I don't care if they come out of the garbage either, I just rinse them out in the toilet!
Side note:  I love my aunts too!  (Auntie Paula gave me this cute bug in my hair - dad thinks bugs don't belong in my hair but mom disagrees.  Aunt Shan gave me this sweater and assured me that it doesn't make me look fat!)
I love, love, love the piano!  If it is being played I am there to assist, I am a harmony expert!

I love when my hair is wild and crazy , mom always thinks it needs a huge bow or flower in it.  I am more of a free loving little thing.  

Nana, these are things I am not that fond of..........

Mom's photo shoots!

PUKING!  Actually I don't mind this at all, but mom get's tired of it.  Dad,Jake and Braden find wet spots on the carpet and mark it for mom to clean up.  They will mark it but they won't clean it up, I don't blame them, it's gross!


 I Love the BMan, and I usually love too play with him, but being held at gunpoint with an astro-blaster by a man with two guns down his pants and a shield it just a bit much!


I love the BMan like I said before... but when he crowds me and is disguised as spiderman it get's a little buggy!



Well there you have it!  Now can you please forgive my mom, she tries really hard?  At least I hear her telling dad that all the time.  She always says, "I am trying here and nobody is helping out".  See I told you she tries.  

Mom also said I should put a few videos on here just to give you a more personal view into my life.  She is not going to like it though when she prints her blog off this year with all these videos she has been doing!  But please enjoy!  I am the star and I am so, so cute!

I forgot to tell you that one of the things I love the most is Jake!  He kinda melts my heart and I think he is great!  Don't tell him that cause I kinda don't like to wear my heart on my sleeve, I like to be mysterious!  





8 comments:

Mary said...

Shemri, she is adorable!!

Melinda said...

How do you do it, Shemri? How do you continue to write one great post after another? I've said it before, but I LOVE reading your blog! :)

Karen said...

She is way too cute! I can't believe she's already walking!! I love how the boys mark the puke spot for you to clean up. Too funny!

The Hawkins Gang said...

I can not believe she is walking already! That is awesome!!!! What a cutie!

Jamie W said...

You weren't kidding when you said she was walking!! That is so adorable. I LOVE her curly hair! Your kids are definitely some of the cutest around!

tsroybal said...

Wow, she is beautiful. And walking at 9 months, that is amazing. You did good Shem, you have a beautiful family and you are a great mom.

anderson said...

Oh my goodness she is so big and so cute, cute! I haven't looked at the blogs since I moved. I really need to update my blog since it has been forever. Thanks for posting such cute pictures of your kids! Love ya, Renee

Julie said...

She is adorable. And you have the best and funniest blog around! Can't believe she's walking @ 9 months. My 9 month old is barely army crawling now. Oh and yes, bugs do belong in that cute hair.