Dear Jake,
With you turning 9 I have come to realize that you are truly becoming your own person with your own ideas, dislikes and likes. Sometimes, very sassy but for the most part you are respectful and great! I appreciate your willingness to help out with your brother and sister. You are smart, you are becoming a good athlete and are quite the piano player. Jake you are going to be a great young man, your commitment to Scouts and church shows me you can be dedicated. Even though it is hard to steal a hug from you anymore I appreciate when you let your "cool guy" guard down for a minute. Collecting things clutters up your room and you love every last rock, football card, army guy, silly band and different coins you can find.
I am glad you still make me laugh and are not afraid of being silly!
Like when you were little!
I am glad you have fun with cousins and friends and you are friendly to everyone.
Shh, don't tell your friend's moms I am a bad influence.
I love that you are beginning to have the attitude of "never giving up", even when the task is hard.
I love so much about you!
(This is what you told me about yourself)
Hi I am Jake
My favorite color is: green black and white
My favorite food is: Pizza from Little Cesears
My favorite book is: Harry Potter the 7th
My favorite movie is: Percy Jackson.
My favorite sport is: Football
My 2nd favorite sport is: Basketball
My favorite hobby is: Shooting lizards with my airsoft gun!
I can’t wait for: Me to be 12.
Why? So I can get a shotgun from Grandpa Don!
I love to: Run plays in my back yard and get warmed up.
My favorite treat is: Oreos
My 2nd favorite treat is: Ding Dongs
I can’t wait to hunt for: Quail and go Dove hunting.
My favorite holiday is: Labor Day (my birthday time)!
My favorite subject in school is: Math
Favorite memories: Catching a baby rattlesnake at Nana Jean’s house, Shooting a tweety bird with an air soft gun (I didn’t know about this), Bear Hunting with my dad and grandpas, all my travels.
Happy Birthday to my big 9 yr old!
( In my mind you still look like this, and you want to cuddle for at least 10 minutes after your nap).
( In my mind you still look like this, and you want to cuddle for at least 10 minutes after your nap).

No comments:
Post a Comment