Growing up as a kid, Rand spent hot summer days at Veyo Pool. Rand's mom taught swimming lessons and she must have been pretty good because all of her kids are swimmers. In the 12 years we have been together I have never been to Veyo Pool. It's a shame I know. It took some friends of ours, the Wrights, to get us back to Rand's old stomping grounds. I must add it was totally worth it just for the chicken strips, fries and ice cream. Yummy!
Swimming with Dad's help makes my life a little bit happier!
As if Veyo Pool and it's fine cuisine was not enough..... we decided to try our hand at Crawdad fishing. I usually love fishing of any kind but this was kind of a patience thing and I really lack in the patience department. We didn't have long but the kids seemed to enjoy the crawly little things attacking their sticks with "hotdog bait".
Even if I didn't Love the whole crawdad thing, this made my whole day!
One city girl armed with a hot dog attempting (I should say determined) to catch a crawdad even if it meant having patience. (Thanks for the laugh)!
Braden has the patience of his mom and opted out on crawdad fishing so that he could more aggressively go after his cheese and breadsticks! BMan you are my kinda of man!
Jake was it seriously that big? You would never tell a story right?
With so many things to love about this guy, his mad crawdad skills are not even on the list.
But good job honey, way to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment