Now that you're 4 (and believe me, everybody knows it), you are becoming quite the big boy! You tell everyone you meet, even strangers, that you are 4 and you can do handstands. You worship your big brother and think Miss Layla is great. You can make everyone laugh and have everyone fooled that you are the sweetest boy ever. Let's be honest, you are cute and you are fun but you can throw a mean fit! Crying for 30 minutes and screaming is quite a talent. Good thing most of your days are great because when your "melt down" rears it's ugly head it scares even me! Your preschool teachers think you are great and we do too! Helpful, helpful is what you are, you love to do your chores. Braden, I love that you notice when I do my hair different or when I wear a cute shirt. You love to chat on the phone and you love to ask me questions! All day long your little mind just works and works and you question, question until you get an answer you are satisfied with! Just the other day while eating at Arby's you were very curious about your sesame seeds on top of your roast beef sandwich. After many questions, you asked, "so mom....if I plant these little seeds am I going to grow a sandwich?" Smart little guy. Your mind is starting to be curious and I love every little question. On Sunday, you wanted to visit Grandma and Grandpa but I said they were in DC touring the Lincoln Memorial, the White House and everything else, just one tour after the other. You got sad and asked if grandma would sew everything back up after she "tore" everything! My stories could go on and on!
Oh my how those big brown eyes stole my heart from the start!
I love that we learn new things about you all the time!
We now know by clinical trial.....you should not hold cats at grandmas house!
Definitely allergic, definitely!
Life is exciting for you and that makes it even more exciting for me!
You are creative and we love your "artsy" side!
You know what you want and your cousins are always at the top of the list!
You have such an imagination and 3 of your favorite games are:
Doctor -which you do show promise!
Costco - You have quite the shop set up in my pantry!
UPS Man - (This is because of his dads Amazon habit)
You can tape of a box with the best of them!
You can tape of a box with the best of them!
Your sense of style makes me crazy and I keep praying for the "soft clothes" stage to end. At least you will let me dress you for school now but you usually don't make it home in the car without undressing.
This is what you told me about you!
Hi I am Braden
My favorite color is: green
My favorite food is: brusquetti (spagetti)
My favorite book is: Tractors
My favorite movie is: Scooby Doo
My favorite sport is: Riding bikes with Layla, going to Costco
My favorite thing to do is: Play with Layla and Jake
My favorite hobby is: Play school and UPS Man
I can’t wait for: School
Why? So I can ride the bus
I love to: Play in the back yard.
My favorite treat is: Smarties
My 2nd favorite treat is: Slushies
I can’t wait to hunt for: Deer
My favorite holiday is: Christmas
My favorite subject in school is: Reading books
Favorite memories: Playing piano, play with friends, go to Disneyland! Play with Drew, go fishing and play football and play school with mom and look at pictures.
Happy Birthday BMAN!


No comments:
Post a Comment