When your sister offers to watch your kids, think twice!
Sweet little Layla might or might have not got trapped in a folding chair.
Braden might or might have not got a fat lip by falling off his bike.
BMan, sorry but this picture kind of looks like I am looking through a peep hole at you!
Hmm..... Both these "accidents" in one night?
I would be worried but both Miss Layla and B would rather go to Ali's house than our home anyday. . I have been told on numerous occasions that Ali is super fun because, "she paints with us mom". I tell them that she brainwashes them that she is fun and maybe after this visit of "accidents" they might believe me.
Just Kidding........We love you Ali even if you "watch" my kids with your eyes closed. He He He!
1 comment:
I so do not watch your kids with my eyes closed. I very much saw when they got hurt. I just wasn't preventative apparently.
Post a Comment