Let's talk about Lu Lu!
My sister Brooke informed me that I need to give an update on Layla, I agree.
Hmm.........what to say about Miss Layla?
1.This girl can climb, don't be surprised if you see her on top of Everest one day.
2. She can avoid a picture at any cost, she is not one for patience or posing for that matter.
3. She can make friends with anyone but has serious attitude to those that are not on the friend list.
(Just ask any adult who tries to say hi to her at the grocery store, if they say she is cute or try to comment on her curls she shoots them the "stink eye". This is followed by hanging her head down in a slow moving pout-like motion).
Not so much of a people pleaser these days.
4. She loves her daddy! She loves me too, but only when I am holding Braden or talking to Jake and then she has to be right by me, (little bit of jealousy issues).
5. She loves Brady Bug and they play all day. (Really all day long! They are good little buddies).
6. Lu Lu is confident and opinionated at the same time, this means that she demands picking out most of her clothes and shoes. Seriously, what 18 month old throws a fit unless you put on what she wants? She will try taking off her clothes until you change her clothes and when it comes to shoes....forget about it. She knows which pair she wants and she usually changes 3 or 4 times a day!
(Do you think I would have let her wear this little doozy of an outfit out in public? Now Braden on the other hand, he got to wear his scrubs all day just because I lost the battle with him 3 years ago).
7. She rules the roost - just ask Jake, he will tell you who the boss is......hint, it's not him!
8. Maddie is her very best friend, they play like much older "little girls"...lots of screaming and lots of giggling.
9. Miss Layla is smart.....so smart in fact that she chooses not to talk. She understands everything we say but gets her way by pointing and grunting. When she points followed by a grunt 2 little boys come running to her every demand.
10. Layla loves animals, every kind of animal.
Just listen to her...she refuses to talk but will gladly say every animal sound in the book!
A lot of this video is redundant and it's very blurry in parts but she talks at the end which I think is adorable. I also think she looks darling in Braden's blue hand-me-down jammies. I also think she is just fantastic, and well............ you get the picture, we love this crazy, crazy girl!
1 comment:
She is the cutest thing ever. seriously!
Post a Comment