Bye - Bye - Bye
So many things to say goodbye to as another school year comes to an end.
This was a big one for us with so many changes. Building our house over a year ago switched a few things up, including ward and elementary schools. Rand and I made the decision to keep the boys at Bowler for many reasons - but my own selfish reason was that I love, love JL Bowler! I love Mr. Wilson, the office staff and all of the teachers, I am sure Virgin Valley is a great school but our loyalty has been to Bowler.
Jake ran for student council at the end of last year and was nominated 5th grade class president - being in 5th grade means you are top dog and have earned a little seniority and he was not sure he wanted to switch elementaries for his final year. We decided to let him finish the year and decided it would be easier to switch Braden to the new school in 1st grade rather than Jake in 5th.
Here is our first set of good byes!
Goodbye to Mrs. Sudweeks
(a good friend and great teacher)
For Braden he not only leaves his teacher but he will switch schools in the Fall and trade in his Bighorns for Bulldog Paws!
Goodbye Mrs. Teschnor
I was so proud of these two boys this year. Mr. BMan worked so hard on is AR (accelerated reading) and earned a gold medal.
Thoughts on Mr. B. in Kindergarten
This little guy is such a pleaser. He loves receiving praise and works every day for a green - pink - or purple on his behavior. He was nominated as Citizen of the Month and makes friends so easily!
Braden was given the talent of a loving heart and being aware of how other people are feeling. Braden I can't think of a better attribute to have and I hope we can all be a little more like you!
Love this little guy!
Jake's big goodbye is not only to JL Bowler but to elementary. This is where I begin to cry! I can't believe that my first born will soon be off to middle school.
My little Jakey is now an aspiring "tween".
Thoughts about Jake - 5th grade
Jake, we couldn't be more proud of you. You received the Presidential Award for having straight A's all through elementary - you received the Give Me Liberty Award - two Art Awards, math award - You hold the school record in Accelerated Reading Points and were given an award for GATE (Gifted and Talented). The list goes on and on....you can refer to your scrapbook for details. I even received a few texts during the award show that it had become the "Jake Award Assembly". With this in mind I hope you are always mindful of where your talents come from. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father gave you the talents you have and I know you are in store for great things. I am so blessed to be your mother and I can't wait to see what you do with all of the knowledge you have aquired. Now, if we could just get you to be mindful of talking too much and follow the example of Braden for behavior!









No comments:
Post a Comment