I have the privilege of serving in the Young Women's and what that means is that I know where I will be every Sunday and Wednesday night and two weeks of every summer is already planned for me. Girls Camp, Youth Conference, Camp Ruth, Trek (you name it, just pick two and that's what I will be doing in the summer).
Lucky for me I love my girls and I love my counselors. It truly takes a team and I have a great one.
Oh the stories I could tell..... but won't.
Here's a peak at some of our fun this past summer.
This picture was taken right before I was talked into hurling my body down the side of a mountain wearing a garbage bag and sliding on dish soap. I soon realized that my body was not meant to do such things so I vowed never to do it again.
Then guess what?
I went down two more times, it was insane!
Love you girlies!


1 comment:
This is the perfect job for you! What lucky girls!
Post a Comment