I truly do mean fun!
We are so lucky that both Rand and I have amazing families and that we get along so well with both sides of our families. I thought this was normal but I am learning - not so much!
See this condo turned lodge?
It ended up being the perfect dwelling for a few days in Island Park and Yellowstone. The insides were decorated in cabin decor with a loft and a downstairs. Each downstairs housed one hot tub and each cabin connected together. That means cousins going in and out and back and forth!
Non stop crazy = Non stop fun!
Just one of our three private hot tubs.
Usually divided by the older kids making up the rules....
little kids - medium kids and the tweens!
Off to Yellowstone with this (large) group, believe me we were mild compared to the busses and busses of tourists. Yellowstone is a little more crowed with people than animals these days but to no avail we still had a super terrific time.
What's Yellowstone without a picture of us smiling in front of a stinky sulfer pot?
Cherry the moose accompanied us on every single hike!
Every single one!
"Daddy let's keep going this is stinky!"
Have you ever seen this many cute cousins together before?
We miss you Dylan, Talya and Ty.
Favorite part of Yellowstone -
Lara and the "movie star" baby.
Every Chinese tourist wanted a picture of Baby Harley and Lara ended up being in a few photo shoots! I sat on the side and thought that Chinese culture was weird.
Some of the Girls!
Some of the boys!
Thank you Lee and Charlene for raising a great family and for your generosity!
No comments:
Post a Comment