Sunday, November 23, 2014

Summer is gone so why oh why..........

in the world am I still blogging about it!  
I do recall the fact that we were so busy having fun that I didn't take the time to sit at my computer and spew forth pictures and details of my life.  We were just so busy living our lives that the documenting had to wait.  
So what did we do this summer?

Lots of 4 wheeling, hiking, fishing, exploring and family time!


Grandma Bracken do you really fish or are you helping Jake?



The boys caught more snakes then I prefer to ever see this past summer.  One night we saw two of these rattle snakes on the road but we left them to their disgusting selves.  




What would a summer be without returning back to my redneck roots in Wellington Utah.  
I love that all my family is still there and I can give my kiddos just a taste of my past life.  



Miss Bailey you are gorgeous like your momma.



 Summer days - cousins, slushies and no schedule.
That's why I love summer.






Why I am adding this last picture and what in the world is going on?
I just want to keep it real on this blog - so let me explain.  Traveling all summer, breaking routine and too many slushies sometimes is accompanied by a downside.   Miss Layla had a few too many fits this summer when her tired level reached new heights and her new tantrums consisted of ripping her blankets and mattress right off her bed.  
It's a good thing she is adorable because she can sure be a devil at times.  




1 comment:

annjeanette said...

If it makes you feel better, Emma and Scott tear their beds apart, mattresses and all, for fun! They don't even have a tantrum while doing it. At least once a week, I am putting those beds back together. Just keeping it real for you too. :)