This is my great big family - Every single one of them...
well, every single one of them but my big brother Jake. He will forever leave a lonely spot that can't be filled in our family picture. His legacy is continued in his son Jaidon. Jaidon has Jake's charm and humor and I am so thankful that he will always carry on Jake's memory.
I am so thankful that Kenny and Savannah got married. I truly don't think Kenny could have met a more guenine person than Savannah. She will be the link that keeps our families close. We love you Savannah and welcome you with open arms.
Love my brothers and sisters.
Because we were all together for the wedding we decided to make it a little more chaotic and throw mom and Delon a 60th birthday breakfast. I always like to add crazy to the crazy that is already my life.
My beautiful aunt Sue Sue let us host at her house and it was perfect and relaxed.
Love my apron?
These ladies scare me and awe me at the same time.
I know that I will probably end up like them and I know I am already acquiring some of their quirky traits (hard as I try I just can't get the weirdness out of me).
Good thing I love these crazies lots.
The new generation of crazy Bardsley women all dressed in Suzie Gear.
Thanks for the laughs!
Ailese those are nice zucchinis!
Seriously this picture makes me laugh so much.
More candid fun shots from our wedding weekend.
Miss Layla was obsessed with this cake and I may have watched her stick her finger in it once or twice always with a quick reprimand.





No comments:
Post a Comment