Sunday, December 7, 2014

September

This is a total cop out but I am about to summarize the entire month of September in a few pictures!
If I stop to write a lengthy description of how wonderful it was...  I will still be blogging the first day of school pictures way after Christmas.

So let's see what went down in September for the Bracken's?

Jake started jr. high, he is way too cool to smile this year. 
6th grade should never be a part of middle school in my opinion, it changes their personality way too soon.



Braden started his new life at a new school and is now proud to wear his Bulldog Green.  
By the way he loves Virgin Valley Elementary and his teacher Ms. Gunderson.




Braden also turned 7, can you believe it? 
I can't!
He is the sweetest / sassiest kid I know.  His puts 100% effort into everything he does and we just think he is fantastic.
He wanted a small party, bowling and silly string.  
Easy Peasy!




Jake turned 12 and officially became a young tween!
He invited the entire football team to Bunker's Pond and I was so worried about getting thrown in that  I had no camera to even get a good picture!
Love all his little buddies!



Turning 12 was a big deal for Jake and for us.  He received the priesthood and all of his grandpa's were there to stand in the circle.  
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Gressmen


Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Hardy


We're so sad we didn't get a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Bracken but they were there and so were the Threet's and Christian's!

What a great group of priesthood holders and one future (BMan).
Love the matchy matchy ties Delon and Rand!


I felt the day went perfectly and his blessing he received was just what he needed.
The day was even more perfect when Brooke brought out this cake for my September birthday, we won't say how old I turned.


Last but not least, what would September and October be without football?  

Jake loved every minute of football even though his team didn't do so hot this year.  I am just so thankful that when the season ended he still has all his body parts.



He doesn't look like my baby anymore!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Holy smokes! It's been a long time since that little baby boy was right next to my cubbie at work! Time flies! What a handsome young man!
PS. I ran into Marguerite this week! She asked about you and wanted me to send you her love!