Braden relaxing at home, where is my family?

The Lazy River, a daily favorite. You would float your tube around and then catch an escalator to the top of the tower to go down the water slides. You never had to leave your tube, just lift your little booty up for a minute to catch the escalator.


Jake loved the sharks, I did not!



Jake did a little photo shoot for Rand and I, he is not to bad!

Rand loved this water slide, it shoots you down and then through a shark tube!

We stayed at the Atlantis Resort and had a ball, the water slides were great and the ocean was incredible.
While we were there Michael Jordan was hosting a golf invitational and we and about 10 other fans went to watch. It was crazy we got to talk with tons of famous people and non one else was around. Here are just a few! By the way I saw one of Oprah's houses and I was so so excited.
Samuel L. Jackson (flew in from the inauguration the day before).

Johnny Damon (plays for the Yankees)

(Michael Jordan (his best view) (This is for you my friend you know who you are!)



11 comments:
Jealous!!! Looks and sounds like fun!!!
Looks like you had a lot of fun. You look great!!! I wish I could be in shorts and sandles.
You all deserved a nice vacation. I am glad you had fun and got to spend a little one-on-one time with Jake. Next time, take the Harris family along!!
I am so glad that you were able to get away and relax. It looks like you had a blast.
Shemri, I am jealous you got to see Johnny Damon so close. He's not bad lookin' (although he looked much better when he played for the RED SOX!). And Michael Jordan? Nice pants dude. Glad you had a good time. Looks like fun!
Thanks, Shem! I need to have a chat with Michael's stylist, though,'cause I'm just not feelin the golden sunrise britches! Wish we could've come-looks like so much fun! You looked like a hot barbie in Jamaica, mon! Love you! Have a great day! SHAN
How fun! That's great that you got to have a great vacation. You look fantastic!
Looks like you had a great time. I'm jealous.
Looks like soooo much fun. I'm glad you guys got to go--it's definitely on our list of continuing ed trips right away.
Oh Shem, I figured out how to put my blog into a printed, bound book, and it was pretty easy. I'm so excited to get it--it's like a journal/scrapbook. I mention it because you said you wanted to print yours off. As soon as I get the book in the mail, I'll post about how to do it on my blog. Check in a week or so.
Shem, it looks like you had so much fun. I am glad that I could help assist you in not going to church. Sorry about the crazyness.
Post a Comment