The next four days were full of adventure and fun for this little family. Things went so smoothly and the family was so happy with their decision to end the summer this way for sure!
The mom of this family asked her darling little offspring what their favorite parts of the last four days of the trip were... they narrowed events down in this order:
#10 Hiking in Silver Falls National Park
#8 Visiting Portland and walking miles just to taste a Voodoo doughnut! (This was not my favorite part because I am pretty sure we were in the red light district and I am pretty sure if we would have let the kids go in there would have been a few inappropriate doughnuts! What do you expect when you ask the local weirdo's the best thing to do in Portland? (Ian, I am not referring to you as the local weirdo, just so you know).

#7 Visiting the huge air museum. We loved the huge plane that was made by Howard Hughes, (you know the one in the show Aviator).
* The 3D Imax movie was to much for the BMAN, he made it about 15 minutes!
*Miss Layla clapped in glee, she loves airplanes, "so big and shiny"!
#7 Tillamook Cheese Factory - The boys were amazed that this cheese is available for sale at Walmart. I loved how Walmart sneaks into all of our family vacations.
#1 Favorite thing in Oregon - Layla's outfit for whale watching day! I still laugh when I see this picture.
She started the day in a cute shirt and leggings, she then began puking A LOT, so she sported a really tacky purple bib (probably the last clean one). Her sandals kept falling off and the weather was a bit brisk so she got the only pair of socks that were in the bottom of the diaper bag, (they did not match anything). She then stylishly wore her hot pink jacket to protect her from the windy day, and last but not least she got to wear her cute polkadot sun hat so she wouldn't burn. All together a catastrophe! I still think she is as cute as any little rag-a-muffin kid could be. Love this little girl!
2 comments:
She does look good. She is excused from any responsibility for her attire because she is so stinking cute!!
I wish I looked as cute as Lulu in my stretchy pants and knee socks.
Post a Comment