Braden's famous words!
Let's talk tonsils......who knew they could be such a big deal?? BMan's tonsils have caused so much havoc in his short little life! So when the Dr. told us the moment Braden turns 3 we are getting them out of there we happily agreed. Braden's symptoms have been quite sad....strep throat about every 3 to 4 weeks for the last year, he doesn't sleep well at night and his tonsils touching in the middle have caused lots of infections and lots of pain.
So, he turned 3 on Sept 2nd and we had surgery on Sept.8th (Happy Birthday). He did amazing with recovery from anesthesia and the hospital spoiled him rotten (something about favoring hospital employees). The next two days were a piece of cake and we thought this little guy was a champ. Rand left on his Wyoming Elk Hunt and then it happened.....The BMan started to hurt and forget that sleep should be done at night. BMan and I sit up late at night watching infomercials until the next dose of Tylenol kicks in and I think we have narrowed it down to buying ProActive, Zumba and a cute purse on HSN.
We are now on day 6 and I really think that this tonsil thing is never going to end. Oh well things always have to get worse before they get better right? Poor thing I am sure he is more sick of the lack of sleep and hurting then I am. He is still my little trooper and I love him. Here is to being tonsil free! (I have made such a big deal of this I hope we never have to deal with anything more than tonsils). At least not with Rand out of cell service!
He was somber but he was a trooper! (Rand sporting the beard for Elk Season)!
4 comments:
Kam had to have 4 shots and some blood work done yesterday. I cried through both! I could never be in the medical field for that very reason! What a tough little guy you have!
What a little sweetie. Hope he feels better soon.
Men and the hunt. Love the beard. It's coming in nicely. Give Braden lots of those magic healing mommy kisses. I think you are the trooper.
Liza was the same way, constant strep, tonsils touching in the middle..she got hers out in June. It's so hard to see them hurting, I cried when I saw her after...mommy's a wimp. I'm glad it went fairly smooth..tough little guy.
Post a Comment