I have experienced in my short time with child rearing that Jake and Braden were sooooooooo cute, sweet and curious at 2! When they turned 3 they were both still absolutely adorable but both Jake and Braden have experienced the terrible 3's not the terrible 2's!
This morning is one of those mornings where the BMan has shown his 3 yr old colors.
BMan has been in his room crying for 30 min because he can't have another vitamin, he has already been in time out for hitting Layla and had his blanket taken away for chewing on it and whipping it at Layla continuously.
This would be a normal day in any 3 yr old life but it is only 8:38 am. If this trend continues throughout the day we might as well just set up camp in his room or the time out wall!
But..........I refuse to let this darling little child continue on this rampage, I am going to remember how great he is and change the fate of the day!
I thought these videos would help you remember as well!
This little guy is so intelligent and can be caught teaching school in his room at any given time.
He is always good for a laugh when life gets a little boring!
His confidence is refreshing!
His tolerance helps me to remember patience. Tolerance to Nana pulling his arm out of the socket! Just kidding he loved it!
Now after posting all of these lovely B moments I think we will go start our day over!
3 comments:
I remember the threes being worse than the twos - especially with Easton. Abbie's terrible 2s continue into her 4th year. She is an exception to every rule and Khylie's are starting earlier than two. It must depend on the kid. I'm glad you decided to start over - remember to be delightful today. Good luck with that:)
Shemri he is too cute reading his bunny story! I love how he set it up just like our classroom! I hope your day got better...I just love him...just so you know! He is one special little man!
I have to agree with you, two was nothing compared to three!! This too shall pass Shemri. You are a wonderful mother.
Post a Comment