All good vacations must come to an end!
I love vacation because it makes me realize that I love home just as much!
We were all excited to get home and start the Christmas season but more than ANYTHING we were so excited to get home and see Miss Layla! We missed her so much, (especially Braden).
We owe a huge THANKS to Aunty Ali and Aunty Brookie for taking such good care of our little monster, we know she had so much fun with you and we love you to pieces for watching her!
Last stop in Hawaii - the Pali Lookout
Beautiful and Windy!
Our Family Vacation to Hawaii truly ............
BLEW US AWAY!
2 comments:
Love it! Looks like so much fun! Impressed with Braden's snorkeling!
I think Cooper is missing Layla, every little girl is Layla right now.
So jealous of the warmth in those pictures. Must get to Hawaii!
Post a Comment