Sunday, January 1, 2012

I've been thinking.....

That Hawaii is a place for making plans!  The ocean waves made me realize that I need to live in Hawaii forever, Rand on the other hand assured me that there was not enough things to "hunt" in Hawaii to keep him happy.  So, alas, we will just have to remember the days of soaking up the sun and playing in the sand! 

 Touring around the island gave plenty of opportunities to find the prettiest beaches.  The boys were off and running to the beach faster than Rand could park the car!  Although swim suits were always available in the car the boys made sure to get every outfit they owned sandy and wet before I had them change.  
Future note:  Dress boys in swim trunks every day!


The Best of Friends and The Worst of Enemies....
In my book that makes for perfect brothers!


   




No comments: