Our family remained divided in April because I took a little time with some of my favorite people.
When I say time, I really mean like one weekend. I don't even feel guilty that I ate out every meal and shopped all day.
By day we shopped and by night we laughed,
and laughed and laughed.
I came away being ready to be a better mom, friend and wife!
Rand tells me I deserve girls weekends every now and again and I think he is wise. He is always supportive and keeps the home front running.
Love the photo bomber in the background.
Love the dressing room tag.
We paid for this show but walked out of it before the 2nd act when we realized we are a bit "prudish" in the ways of the world. Great learning experience and gained a story to share with the young women one day!
Thanks for the super fun weekend ladies!
While I was away the boys and one little girl still played!
Hamblin Valley and cabin fun made the weekend fly by.




No comments:
Post a Comment