I love Easter and everything that comes with it. You don't have the craziness of Christmas but it's a time celebrated with family and a time to take a minute to remember Christ and the fact that we all will be with our families forever!
So in celebrating Easter I make sure I have lots of people I love all around me!
This year we did Easter "Redneck style" and played in the "good ole" Virgin River.
The kids thought they were at the beach and we didn't have to spend any time driving in the car to get there! Perfect holiday!
No need for captions - because Rand was trying out our new camera and took at least 1 million pictures so the story is pretty laid out for you!
Enjoy our moments at a glance.
Seriously, Rand??? Give the boy some privacy.
I love the fact that we just swam right down stream from "his stream", gotta love be redneck.
Grandpa had to prove that he could still lug the biggest rocks.
Even at his age he won't be out done!
Any questions? No worries I have twice this many more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment