Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mesquite's Got Talent


I am pretty sure we have a "blooming artist" on our hands.  
Who knew this crazy sports loving kid was just an actor at heart? 
 I wish I could say Jake just wanted to participate in the Mesquite's Got Talent but  the opposite is quite true.  He had no desire to do it and I just kept pleading and ok I admit I bribed a little bit.  The biggest bribe came in the form of money when he realized that if he won there would be a nice cash prize.  
Money talks with him and he was all in!

I really must find the video and post it because he was pretty funny (a little ham for sure).

Step 1 - auditions in front of a panel of judges.
Step 2 - Constructive Criticism and some ideas to think about.
Step 3 - Call Backs and performance
Step 4 - A hilarious performance starting with a tie and classical music and ending with a costume change, a leap off the stage and some downright good pirate music.




Step 5 - An awkward hug with Ally just because your you were being stubborn.
Imagine, you being stubborn???? Never!


Step 6  -  1st prize in the Mesquite's got Talent and a nice $200.00 reward.
Step 7 - Being a finalist with one of your best friends since the beginning of time!
So proud of both of you Ally and Jake!


Jake you really surprised me with your no fear attitude.  


No comments: