It's my party and I'll plan if I want to.
This was Miss Layla's mantra when it came to her 4 year old birthday.
I went with Grandma Cherri up North and looked at this darling place you can reserve for a tea party.
I envisioned something like this:
I only have one little girl and she only turns 4 one time.
She however, envisioned something a little closer to home.
Mesquite Rec Center - not quite the vision I had in mind.
She wanted a swimming party and she wanted to swim the WHOLE time.
So we did and it was fantastic!
1st of all, Miss Layla insisted on wearing her swimming suit with this skirt and she insisted on cupcakes. Thank you Stephanie for making these darling beach cup cakes.
2nd - She was very picky as to who could attend the party.
The guest list included:
Jessie, Mady, Tegan, Ari, Blake, AJ, Cooper and Rand
Lastly, She wanted homemade cake and ice cream with the Wrights and Mcomie's!
She was spoiled beyond belief from her friends and grandparents (but)...she was adorable all day and very thankful.
Layla, you planned a super fun party and I loved every minute of it.










No comments:
Post a Comment