Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Why we will miss summer! :(

Summer Parades!
Layla gathered candy in style, why use a sack when a basket would be so "FANCY"? - what a DIVA!

What else will we miss about summer?

Playtime with cousins in the mud!




Water Time - Redneck style


Rub a dub dub - How many cousins in the tub?

Camping - Squishy style

More camping!

Walks through Pine Valley
(scary stories - sorry Abby)
(Bump the Stump with Coop Dog)

Secrets with daddy!

 Lizard Slaying

New Lizard Life (No Slaying)
Horny Toad Babies

Lots of 4Wheeler Rides

 Cousins - Cousins - Cousins



(Thanks Coop for putting up with Layla's beatings)
Is that why you're carrying a bat?  

 

Fishing - Fishing- Fishing
and fishing some more!






I will miss time off with my hubby!

 Mostly I will miss..........

Smiles that say, "this is what I should be doing all summer long", hair that has not been combed for months, and comfy old T-Shirts!  


Wonder and Awe 
and Ooh!
 
Peace Out Summer!
    



2 comments:

Jem said...

What a fun summer! Maybe next year you can adopt me or just pretend I am some long lost redneck cousin?

Jaime Lynne said...

Lots of great photos, Shem. It's like you captured the feel of summer in pictures. I hope you're doing well!