Brady Bug is a name that fits him just fine! He chose (over many other things) to have his perfect birthday centered around bugs, or should we say worms?
Grandma Bracken was doing corn the weekend of BMans birthday and if you don't know what that means, no worries (either did I) until I became a married woman!
Corn means that Grandma is the little red hen. She gets the ground ready, she plants the seed, she grows the corn, she weeds the garden, she then prepares it and then we eat corn for the rest of the year. Corn that tastes far better than any store bought corn could ever even imagine of tasting!
Braden loves the whole process but mostly he loves to shuck the mounds and I do mean mounds of corn, why? Because with corn comes caterpillars and with that little boy happiness is achieved!
I wish we would have taken a picture of his bucket of worms, there were tons!
He loved every minute of it and all I got was this posed picture!
After the shucking comes the cooking and next the cutting and then the bagging and then the freezing of lots and lots of corn.
Braden was done after the shucking and headed out for his next birthday adventure.
Next on the agenda for Birthday Brady was berry picking. This little guy could eat berries all day, the only cue for him to stop is when his little belly starts to hurt!
Grandpa Bracken and dad took him out and let him pick his own little box of berries!
What's better than a birthday? Oh ya, sharing your birthday with Great Grandma Nell! Great Grandma Nells house is a favorite of BMan's for sure. It doesn't get much better than a toy bin full of toys, a Sunny Delight and a handful of wafer cookies. (You have to love Great Grandma's)!
Presents were over and it was time for games. Braden used his birthday to veto the games and decided to play with his new remote control motorcycle instead! The cousins on the other hand loved the games!
(Don't mind the high heel, cowgirl in the background)!
The morning of Brady Bug's birthday he asked me if he was five now and I said, "yes"! He then looked at me and asked me how he turned five! I have no idea, do any of you know how he turned five. He wants an actual answer and if you try to tell him every year he gets older it will not suffice. He is looking for information on a chemical reaction in his body that made him turn five while he slept!
Favorites
Hi I am Braden
My favorite color is: Black
My favorite food is: Spagetti
My favorite book is: My dinosaur book from Grandpa Gressmen
My favorite movie is: Doc McStuffins
My favorite sport is: Baseball
My favorite thing to do is: Help my mom (I questioned this one?)
My favorite hobby is: Play with my friends
I can’t wait for: When I turn 7
Why? Cause I want to be a grown up!
I love to: Hunt
My favorite treat is: Brownies and Popcicles
My 2nd favorite treat is: Slushies
My favorite holiday is: September
My favorite subject in school is: Playing with toys
Favorite memories: Going to Lake Tahoe! Going to Hawaii! (I am going to say traveling)
Braden had the best birthday ever!
1 comment:
Happy Happy Birthday! I love parties where the birthday kid gets to do exactly what they want!
Post a Comment