I found some random pictures we took in the last couple of months and they all made me think
hmm, weird!
Can you guess what I thought was weird?
(In the above picture you thought it was Braden holding a gross bone or Layla's bizarre face and her cupping hand full of fruit snacks - you were wrong!
(What I thought was weird was me in the background - for the life of me I have no idea what I am looking at the ground for. Hmm, Weird!
How about this one?
If you guessed it was her expression you would be wrong again.
(How does she hold her hand and the fruit snack bag in the exact position in two different pictures, hmm weird)! What's weirder is that I noticed, and that I am actually journaling about this!
Next,
You would only know what's weird in this picture if you were there!
(Answer)
Charlene is telling us a story from the scriptures and for the life of me I still can't remember what it was about! My adult ADD is seriously going to be the end of me!
Ok, this one is obvious!
This big trucker special Diet Mountain Dew is weird!
(I guess I like weird because when I found it at Wal Mart..
I didn't even flinch before putting it in my cart)
Last......
The weird thing is not the fact that I am about to drive off a cliff and run over my small young son who is out of the rhino because, why?
The "weirdness" is that every sky picture I take looks like a painting!
It is not "weird" that I am so lucky to see so many beautiful skies!
This is the weirdest by far!
It is so WEIRD how Braden and Layla learned those moves!
It's even more weird that I think it's somewhat funny!
HMM, WEIRD!

2 comments:
I love that video! I want to see their moves this weekend.
Love your post! The first pic kind of looks like you popped out of Layla's fruit snack wrapper. Too funny! or should I say weird!
Post a Comment