Saturday, December 28, 2013

Five ½ Years!

I remember way back when Jake was our only child and I kept thinking to myself the time was ticking and no baby was coming.  I just knew that the more time that went by the further my kids would be apart and have absolutely no hope of a relationship.  So when little BMan came and Jake was already 5 ½ I prayed that they would be good little buddies.  I knew they would be as they got older but I wanted them to feel that sibling bond, that "brother bond".  

Fast forward years later and  my concerns seemed to be nothing more than nonsense, Jake and Braden are the closest of brothers.  It really started instantanelously the very first time we met Mr Brady Bug.... he reached out and grabbed a then cute little five year old boys face and it was magic.  .  They have been "besties" ever since.  
Don't get me wrong they fight like brothers and annoy each other to death but in the end, they would do anything to stick up for one another.

On the flip side they have a 30 something yr old dad who is also one of the "boys".  
AND...........
Boy do these boys have fun together.

 Boys will be boys in so many ways...

In order to be a boy one must flip a gang sign??? Who knew!

Boys must always stop to play with tarantulas  

Boys must hike and wear camo and if dad likes the Utes you wear a Ute hat to be one of the "boys"!

Boys must find all things creepy and crawly and even better if it rattles a bit!



So glad I have my boys!

No comments: