In an effort to get this blog caught up before a new year is here I am about to post 900 pictures that I feel will sum up the summer of 2013.
So there you have it....
this and that!
Like this cute one of a cousin sleepover!
Or this, Layla's princess party for preschool orientation. Oh how we love Miss Christy!
Actual 1st Day Picture!
There were a few Birthdays thrown in the mix for September and Braden turned 6
and wanted a swimming party in St. George.
(Thanks Ali for the club house)
Jake turned 11
Layla made Birthday Dinner for everyone with matching plates and cups.
Brooke's 5th baby was born and we have a new cousin.
Yeah for Baby Benjamin!
There were lots and lots of these kind of trips.
There were also lots and lots of Layla posing like a future cheerleader!
Would you guess this beautiful picture is in little ole Mesquite?
After 8 years we are starting to really explore where we live and have decided it is pretty cool!
Summer turned into Fall and the boys went on many scouting trips with Rand in his hunting area (Behind Bunkerville Mts.)
The old abandoned dwellings and mines made my two boys perfectly happy!
Glad I can't get my boys to wear a shirt with a collar to school but apparently hiking trips require a polo shirt for the BMAN!
Oh man, I am almost to Fall!














No comments:
Post a Comment