Saturday, January 11, 2014

November the month of.........


 Thankfulness!

So what am I thankful for?

I am thankful I have a king size bed because I seriously need the space.  

Why is it that kids can sleep on top of each other with their feet in each others face in a bright room but can't manage to sleep in their room all night.  


I am thankful for...
movie stars and baths that last all morning long.


I am thankful that Mesquite honors veterans and my boys know what being patriotic feels like.

(seriously Miss L - hip action again?)



I am thankful that Miss Layla let me straighten her hair  even though it lasted about as long as it took to take this picture.


I am thankful for a little girl who loves to dance!



I am so thankful that BMan got to sing at the Festival of Trees in November. 


And,
what would November be without Thanksgiving and Family?

I am so thankful for a house full of noise, laughter and messes.  






I am never thankful for crafts but after Thanksgiving and with FAMILY it is ok.... once a year.










I am even thankful for an unfinished back yard.





I love November! 

1 comment: