Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Braden moves!

"I like to move it, move it, I like to move it, move it!" Braden is mobile! He inch worms his way around my house like a cyclone destroying things in his path. Nothing is safe anymore we must take precautionary measures or something dreadful is bound to happen.

This was once an organized pile in my office, not anymore!




He is constantly trying to turn in his high chair like a crocodile spinning his prey. "I am being squeezed so tight in this high chair I will refuse to eat". Those of you who know Braden know he would never make this statement. Tight strap and all Braden will always still eat.


He loves to crawl over to the entertainment center and pull out all the DVD's. I could post for ever with pictures of things he gets into but those of you who have kids have seen it already and those of you who don't probably think I need to better control my child. :) Oh the joys of being a mom! (I would not trade it)!

4 comments:

Rosalyn said...

He is getting so big. Now is when you really have to be careful about things on the floor. I am constantly pulling things out of Davis' mouth. Mostly barbie shoes and girly stuff.(things you don't have to worry about).

Brain Balance Mom said...

He is so stinking cute! I am just so happy that I know him and that I get to see him in person - he is so cute and has the cutest personality - just like your other daring boy! You are a lucky girl!
Tam

Brain Balance Mom said...

Okay, that was supposed to say "darling boy", but I guess daring works too! Sorry! I need to proof-read before I post comments!

Heather said...

Love it, love it, love it.
Do you ever surprise yourself by your reactions to things as a mom? You know what I mean?