
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life! I have been so blessed to be surrounded by women who I admire and love. I am blessed to have a wonderful mother, a wonderful mother-in-law and amazing grandmas! (Yes I do mean all of you). Although I am so grateful for these people my thoughts are directed toward two mothers that I just recently met. This past year as I met Braden's birth mom and grandma I was overcome with a feeling of thankfulness and appreciation. These two women, have touched my life forever. I want to thank both of them for the gift they have entrusted me with. I am so thankful for their examples of true selfless love. As I celebrate mother's day I hold a place in my heart for these two women and the beautiful people that they are.
1 comment:
Thank you Shemri. You are a wonderful Mom and we wish you the the best Mother's Day ever.
Post a Comment